This classic steak recipe is an easy yet mouthwatering way to incorporate more cannabis into your diet. Simple and straightforward! Can’t decide on a side? Check our full recipes page for inspiration!
- 2 filet mignons
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cannabis infused butter
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh chives
How it’s done:
Season steaks on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat a cast iron skillet over high heat. Add remaining 2 teaspoons butter and olive oil and swirl to mix.
Add steaks and cook until done to your liking, about 3-4 minutes each side for medium-rare. Transfer steaks to a plate to rest at least 5 minutes before serving.
Melt remaining teaspoon butter with canna-butter and stir in chives. Pout melted chive butter over cooked steaks, top with crumbled blue cheese, and serve with a good red wine.