- 16 ounces vanilla yogurt, Greek preferably
- 1-2 tablespoons cannabutter or canna-coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 ½ cups blueberries, rinsed and dried
- 1-2 tablespoons honey, sweeten to taste
- 1 ½ cups angel food cake, torn in small pieces
- 1 ½ cups strawberries, thinly sliced
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, cannabutter, blueberries and honey. Place 1/3 of the blueberry-yogurt mixture in a bowl and keep in the fridge.
- Divide the angel food cake among the four bowls. Pour the un-refrigerated 2/3 of the blueberry-yogurt mixture over the cake. Freeze.
- Remove from the freezer and top with the sliced strawberries. Top with the remaining blueberry-yogurt mixture. Freeze again until firm.
- At serving time allow the Frozen Marijuana-Infused Trifle dessert to sit at room temperature for about five-to-10 minutes.
Recipe By: Laurie Wolf. Photo By: Bruce Wolf.