- 1/2 cup canna-olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 3 cups cooked rotini pasta
- 3 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 14 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sliced red bell peppers
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 4 ounces of whole black olives
- 3/4 cup sliced pepperoni sausage cut into small strips
- Using one of your large salad bowls stirs together the canna-olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, basil, oregano, black pepper, and sugar.
- Next add your cooked rotini pasta, mushrooms, tomatoes, red peppers, feta cheese, green onions, olives, and pepperoni.
- Toss everything until evenly coated and then cover and allow to chill for 2 hours or overnight before serving.