- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces linguine, cooked al dente
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (your recipe, cajun seasoning mix or store-bought)
- 2 tablespoons Cannabutter
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place chicken and cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Boil linguine noodles, do not drain until ready to serve.
- Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine noodles and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.