- 2 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of milk
- ¾ cup of darker beer (don’t leave any wounded soldiers in the kitchen now!)
- 1 tsp. of dry mustard
- 2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce
- 12 oz. of sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium-size saucepan, melt cannabutter. Mix in flour and 1 teaspoon of salt. Stir with a little bit of love until the mixture is simmering.
- Slowly pour milk and beer into the mixture. (This is one of the ONLY times it is appropriate to combine beer and milk!) Continue stirring over medium heat until the mixture has thickened.
- Stir in cheese, Worcestershire, and mustard. Continue stirring until all of the cheese is melted and the dip is smooth. Serve warm after adding salt and pepper to taste.