Top off your cup of joe with a tablespoon or so of this delicious cannabis-infused cream. We suggest utilizing your favorite sativa strain and we suggest skipping the skim milk; The results won’t be as good if you utilize full-fat or cream. We hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup heavy cream, light cream, half & half, or whole milk
- 1 gram ground, decarbed cannabis
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add the cream and ground cannabis to a small saucepan and heat until just below boiling.
- Measure the heat carefully and keep around 160º F (71ºC). Scape off any film that appears on the sides of the saucepan; stirring consistently to avoid burning.
- Add vanilla and then turn down he heat and cover the saucepan with a lid. Continue to cook over low heat for 1 hour, stirring frequently. Remember do not boil.
- Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth into a bowl, squeezing out as much liquid as possible.
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days and utilize in coffee, tea, or in THC-infused milk recipes.