This quick and easy vinaigrette recipe will be one you use all the time. It’s tart and tangy yet sweet flavor is delicious and oh so versatile.
Time Required: 48 hours
Yields 1 Cup of Dressing
What You Need:
- blender or food processor
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup CannaOil
- ¼ cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Puree until smooth.
- Store in refrigerator for 48 hours before use.