- Peanut butter
- Cannabis oil (extra virgin olive oil infused with cannabis)
- Single serving. For the first step, measure out one and a half teaspoons of cannabis oil and pour it into the ramekin. The quantity of cannabis oil can vary up to 2 teaspoons depending on how much peanut butter you put it in later. Make sure you use non- GMO oil as it is much healthier. You can leave the cannabis buds in the oil if you don’t mind the taste and texture of it.
- Next, measure 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and put it in with the cannabis oil in the ramekin. You should preferably use high fructose corn syrup free peanut butter. You can use chunky or creamy peanut butter according to your taste. Mix the peanut butter and cannabis oil together well using a spoon. Once you get a smooth and creamy consistency your cannabis peanut butter is done. It won’t be too sticky or slimy. Spread it on a slice of bread and you are good to go! You will get a nice hit from the cannabis in the peanut butter.
- If you want this cannabis peanut butter to be thicker, just put it in the fridge for half an hour and it will be the perfect consistency. The peanut butter masks the flavour of the cannabis and makes a great start for the day with breakfast. You can use this cannabis peanut butter in any kind of cooking, for example, you can use it to make peanut butter marshmallow squares or peanut butter biscuits.
- Just try it with whatever recipe you like and go nuts! It will keep you going through the entire day!