This recipe is soooo versatile. You can use any kind of berry, herb or flavor combination you would like. You can even keep it plain for a sharp balsamic taste.
- 1 bottle balsamic vinegar
- 2 pints strawberries
- 1/4c cannabis tincture
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- In a small saucepan over low heat, bring balsamic vinegar to a simmer.
- Add in strawberries, and fresh thyme. Let simmer until thickened and reduced by half, about 20 mins.
- Scrap down the sides to keep from burning.
- Once cool add your tincture. Use immediately or store in an airtight container up to 1 week.