- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, half cannabutter, melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 3 whole eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup key lime juice
- Freshly grated lime zest
- Heat oven to 340.
- In a large bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, butters and sugar.
- Press into a prepared pan. Bake for five minutes.
- In another large bowl whisk together the condensed milk, eggs, sour cream and the key lime juice. Beat till smooth.
- Fill pie pan and return to the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Allow the pie to cool, and chill for at least two hours.
- Sprinkle with grated lime zest before serving.