- 3/4 pound (3/4 box) angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoon canna oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp (raw)
- 2 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 10 ounces baby spinach (about 12 cups – frozen or fresh)
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, rinse shrimp in cold water and pat dry. With a large skillet, heat the pan up to medium heat with canna oil until melted.
- Add the shrimp, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Toss or stir often, until the shrimp is opaque throughout, approximately 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the cream to the shrimp and stir, until slightly thickened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and the spinach to the skillet. Toss to combine.