Lavender Oatmeal HomeMade Dog Shampoo for Sensitive Skin
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup Castille soap (we love Dr. Bronners)
- 20 drops Lavender essential oil
- 20-30 drops hemp oil for pets
How it’s Done:
- Oatmeal water can be made by adding 1 cup of rolled oats in a bowl of water and leave that in for 8 hours. Strain the water using a coffee filter or a tea strainer.
- Take this oatmeal water and mix all the ingredients together to make the shampoo fit for one bath.
- Wet your dogs fur and apply it everywhere, especially in areas which are sensitive. Lather well and rinse off after keeping it on the fur for 5-10 minutes.