- 6 tablespoons dark chocolate hot cocoa mix
- 11⁄2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons cannabutter, at room temperature
- 2 small pinches of chili powder (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk, heated until warm to the touch
- 11⁄2 cups water, heated until warm to the touch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon or 2 pinches of cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a saucepan, whisk together the cocoa mix, chocolate syrup, canna- butter, and chili powder, if using, over medium-low heat until the butter has melted and the mix has dissolved.
- Pour the warmed milk into the pan and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the warmed water into the pan and whisk to combine.
- Reduce the heat to low, and warm the chocolate until hot, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Divide the hot chocolate between 2 mugs, and garnish each mug with 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Serve immediately.