Plum Rawnola Recipe
This fun CBD recipe features an easy, healthy and delicious Plum Rawnola that is made with a blend of dried plums, oats, cashews, coconut, and chia seeds for a nutrient dense treat that is also gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, soy-free, and refined sugar-free. This yummy Rawnola can also be made into bliss balls for a delightful twist!
What is Rawnola?
Rawnola is a quick, easy, no-cook version of granola! Rawnola can be made with a variety of healthy ingredients such as oats, nuts, seeds and dried fruit, and can be enjoyed a myriad of ways.
This Easy Rawnola Recipe is:
Super quick and easy to make.
Packed with delightful flavors and textures.
Made with simple, wholesome, nutrient-dense ingredients.
Made with the best CBD oil on the market!
Versatile and can be enjoyed in a variety of ways.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, soy-free, refined sugar-free.
Rawnola Recipe with Plums & CBD Oil
- prep time: 5 minutes
- cook time: 0 minutes
- total time: 5 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups dried plums (prunes) (190 grams)
- 1 cup rolled oats (GF certified if necessary) (90 grams)
- 1/2 dried unsweetened shredded coconut (50 grams)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons raw cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pink salt or sea salt
- 4 ml Populum 500mg CBD oil, orange or unflavored (4 dropper fulls or approx. 3/4 teaspoon)
- In a food processor or high-speed blender combine all ingredients except CBD oil. Pulse until evenly combined and clumpy.
- Add CBD oil. Pulse a few times until evenly incorporated.
- Serving: 1 serving/bowl
- Fat: 24 grams
- Calories: 344
- Carbs: 29 grams
- Fiber: 8.1 grams