- Basic taco seasoning or seasoning of your choice
- Choice of meat – Carne Asada, Chicken, Al Pastor, or other
- Cannabutter (Carefully measured to desired dosage)
- Shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese
- Toppings of choice – Onion, salsa, sour cream, cilantro, guacamole, etc.
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Sliced or wedged lime
- Cook up the meat of your choice using cannabutter and your taco seasoning.
- Warm up your tortilla over a flame, pan, or comal. Once the tortilla is cooked to your liking, measure out how much of Cannabutter you would like for 1 taco and spread the butter across one side.
- Add the meat as well as the toppings of choice to your taco, serve with lime and enjoy the ride!