If there was a pie you’d want to splurge on then Purple Kush Pecan Budder Pie is just what you ordered. This traditional pie has become just a bit tastier with the ganja added to it to make the holiday season just so much more interesting. It’s great as a dessert that is not overly sweet but just terrific with its crunchy crust. The best part is that you know the weed is in there but you don’t get a taste or flavor of it. It’s really all pie! Yes if your friends like weed then this makes a good gift for them.
- Prepared pie crust for a single-crust pie
- ¾ stick unsalted butter
- 1-2 ounces of melted cannabutter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups pecan halve
- 9-inch pie plate
- Medium bowl
- Small bowl
- Place the dough into a 9-inch pie plate and crimp the edges. You could decorate the pie by using the tines of the fork. Also, poke some holes into the bottom of the crust. Chill the pie for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven at 340°C
- In the meanwhile in a separate bowl add brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, salt and the unsalted butter and the cannabis butter. Whisk together till smooth. Now add eggs and pecan halves and beat. If you like you could chop up the pecans though they look decorative halved.
- Place the mixture in the pie crust shell and bake in the heated oven for about 50 minutes to an hour.
- Once baked remove from oven and cool completely. Cut the pie. Serve the pie pieces with whipped cream or ice – cream.