- ⅔ cup cashews
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pitted dates
- ½ cup maple, agave or brown rice syrup
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. fine sea salt
- 240 mg cannabis oil
- Place a small handful of cashews in a food processor and pulse until ground. Set aside.
- Place sunflower seeds and the remaining cashews in a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground. Add the dates and pulse until well combined with the nuts and seeds. Add the syrup, almond butter, vanilla extract, and salt. Process until the mixture is smooth.
- You have the option to add the infused oil at this step and blend together or determine a more precise measurement depending on the type of oil used and add 20mg doses singularly when forming the balls.
- Form the mixture into golf-ball sized balls with your hands. If you find the mixture to be too sticky, use the ground cashews set aside earlier and add small amounts of until the mixture becomes more dough-like. Roll the balls in a topping or leave plain and place in the freezer until firm.
Mini chocolate chips