Skirt Steak is a buttery piece of meat, and here is a super easy way to cook it with a light hint of cannabis! Lunch just keeps getting tastier and tastier!
- 20-ounce skirt steak
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 bunches cilantro, tough stems removed
- 1 bunch flat parsley, rinsed, tough stems removed
- 1 bunch arugula, rinsed and trimmed
- 1 bunch scallions, shredded or chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons canna-olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and coarse black pepper
How it’s done:
1. Place the steak on your work surface, and rub it with the lime juice and chili powder. Broil or grill until your desired degree of doneness (9-13 min). Allow to sit after cooking for 8-10 minutes before slicing.
2. In a large bowl combine the cilantro, parsley, arugula, scallions, carrots, strawberries, and tomatoes.
3. In a small bowl whisk together the canna-olive oil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and the mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Serve steak on top of greens, or toss before serving.