- 1 cup softened cannabutter
- 2.75 cups flour
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, in a mixing bowl mix the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a separate but larger bowl, mix the softened butter and sugar until the consistency is smooth, subsequently mixing in the egg and vanilla extract.
- After this is done, slowly mix in the flour, baking soda and baking powder, rolling the dough into small balls and place on an unbuttered baking sheet, baking for 8 to 10 minutes.