- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or bacon grease
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon CBD oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients together until well combined. Add extra coconut flour if necessary to achieve a consistency similar to Play-Doh.
- Form into balls about one inch in diameter. Flatten the balls with the palm of your hand.
- Place flattened balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Remove and let cool before serving or storing.