Bulghur wheat mixed with herbs and veggies make up this classic Middle Eastern salad. Not only is this salad super healthy, but it also packs a whole lot of flavor in too, so much so that the cannabis flavor fades into the background.
- 1 1/3 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup dry bulghur wheat
- 3/4 cup minced green onions
- 1 1/2 cups diced seeded ripe tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 3/4 cup finely chopped Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup cannabis infused olive oil
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
How it’s done:
Combine boiling water, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and bulghur in a large bowl. Cover and let stand for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed and bulghur has softened.
Stir in green onions, tomatoes, mint, Italian parsley, garlic, cannabis-infused olive oil, and lemon juice and mix until ingredients are evenly combined. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper if needed.
Chill until ready to serve. Best made several hours ahead of time. Leftovers will keep for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.