- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cannabutter
- 1 chopped small onion
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 large broccoli head, sliced into florets
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half (half milk, half light cream)
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese, plus pinch for decoration
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter and cannabutter together in a large pot over medium-low heat
- Added chopped onion and saute until clear
- Gradually add flour while stirring, taking care not to let it brown.
- Add stock, broccoli, and cook for 10 minutes. Turn off heat and let soup stand for 5 minutes.
- Puree soup mixture and return pot to medium-low heat. Add milk, half-and-half, and cheese, stirring until cheese is melted.
- Add seasoning, garnish, and serve!