From sweet to savory, you can make this incredibly yummy vegetable tart that uses cannabis oil for a quick and light meal or turn it into a holiday hors d’oeuvres. From the same store-bought piecrust. Unless you make your own, and if that is the case, very impressive.
- 1-2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 9-inch pie crust store bought or homemade
- 2 tbsp canna-oil recommended: olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Crushed red pepper flakes optional
Heat oven to 340 degrees F.
Dust your work surface with flour. Lightly roll out the piecrust.
Brush the crust with the canna-oil. Top with the vegetables followed by the cheese.
Bake until light golden brown and the cheese is melted, about 10-12 minutes.