These Asian style veggie wraps are always a hit! The peanut sauce used in this recipe is so versatile it can be served over grilled meats or a dressing; we like to save a little extra for dipping the wraps in for more flavor.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 medium onion minced
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup peanut butter crunchy or creamy
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package extra firm tofu cut into 1″ pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup cooked Jasmine rice or any other variety of white or brown rice
- 3/4 cup julienned carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh mint chopped
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts
- 3 inch green onions chopped into 1/4pieces
- 4 extra large flour tortillas
- Hot sauce to taste optional
How it’s done:
Prepare peanut sauce by spraying cooking spray in a medium skillet set over medium-high heat. Sauté onions for about 5 minutes or until softened and starting to brown. Put onions and remaining sauce ingredients into a food processor or blender and purée.
To prepare rolls, spread 1/4 cup rice over each tortilla, leaving about a 1 1/2 inch border at the top and bottom and a 2 inch border at the sides. Divide tofu and vegetables among the 4 tortillas and top with peanut sauce and (if desired) hot sauce.
Roll the tortillas burrito style (fold up bottom, then starting at one side, roll into a cylinder). Serve immediately.