1/2 cup water
1/4 cup cannabis infused coconut oil
1 oz gelatin (sub 2 tsp agar power for vegan friendly)
1 package of jello
- Bring the oil and water to a low boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Add plain gelatin one or two packets at a time, stirring until it’s mostly incorporated.
- Add the Jell-O mix and stir for about five minutes until fully combined and the mix starts to come to a rolling boil.
- From here, move quickly as the mix starts to set up fairly fast. Spray your silicone mold(s) with cooking spray and use a glass with a pour spout or a dropper to put the mix into each well.
- Cool in the fridge for at least an hour, then pop the candies out of the mold and store them in an airtight container in the fridge before eating.