These easy oven-baked zucchini chips are easy to make and are thin, crispy, and irresistible! They’re oven-baked to crisp perfection!
1 large zucchini
2 tbsp. canna oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two large baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
2. Slice your zucchini on a mandolin, or use a sharp knife and thinly slice.
3. After you slice your zucchini, place the slices on a sheet of paper towels and take another paper towel and sandwich the zucchini slices and press on them.
4. Line up the zucchini slices on the prepared baking sheet tightly next to each other in a straight line, making sure not to overlap them.
5. In a small bowl, pour your canna oil in and take a pastry brush to brush the canna oil on each zucchini slice.
6. Sprinkle salt on the slices.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until they start to brown and aren’t soggy and are crisp.
8. Let cool before removing and serving. Keep in an airtight container for no more than 3 days.