Also known as the Scotch Manhattan, this drink is very simple but defiantly will leave in impact if you pair the right cannabis to infuse with the whiskey. We suggest an indica that brings out the smoky forest seats of pine as it balances well with vermouth’s herbaceous qualities.
- 1 1/4 ounces cannabis infused scotch whiskey
- 1 ounce sweet French vermouth
- dash of aromatic bitters
- cocktail cherry (optional)
- Fill a martini glass with ice and top with a little water. Set aside for a few minutes to chill, then discard the ice water.
- Fill a cocktail mixing glass three-quarters full with ice. Add the whiskey and vermouth. Stir 19 times (just try it once) Strain into the pre chilled glass and dot with bitters. Garish with a cocktail cherry.