Don’t fool yourself that this recipe is that mash up that you would find at college parties in red solo cups. We have elevated this punch so the juices with the alcohol create a balanced drink that anyone could enjoy. Let us know your thoughts!
- Coconut water ice
- 2 ounces of 100-proof Rhum Argricole (Cane Sugar Rum)
- 1 ounce coconut cream
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1 handful fresh raspberries, crushed with a wooden spoon
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 ounces medicated simple syrup
- 2 ounces cane syrup based ginger beer
- 6 drops aromatic bitters
- Bill a shaker half full with coconut water ice. Add the Rum Agricole, coconut cream, orange juice, a-sherries, turmeric and simple syrup. Shake hard for about 15 seconds.
- Divide between to glasses. Top each with 1 ounce ginger beer and dot with aromatic bitters to finish.