Do you ever get the craving to make an entire pan of brownies over the weekend? Well we do and we wanted to share it with you! With the dark chocolate pieces with the cannabutter, it just is a match made in heaven. If you don’t like the bitterness of dark chocolate, you could opt in milk or white chocolate depending on your taste. Enjoy!
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 11 ounces dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cannabutter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 5 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Butter the sides and bottom of a 9×13-inch glass or light-colored baking pan. Line the pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, salt, and cocoa powder together.
- Put the chocolate and cannabutter in a large heatproof bowl and set it over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate and butter are completely melted and smooth. DO NOT LET BOIL!
- Turn off the heat, but keep the bowl over the water and add the sugars. Whisk until completely combined, then remove the bowl from the pan. The mixture should be room temperature.
- Add 3 eggs to the chocolate mixture and whisk until combined. Add the remaining eggs and whisk until combined.
- Add the vanilla and stir until combined. Do not overbeat the batter at this stage or your brownies will be cakey.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake, rotating the pan halfway through baking, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with a few moist crumbs sticking to it, about 45 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool completely in the pan, then lift them out of the pan using the parchment paper. Cut into squares and serve!!