There are times where a nice juicy steak with butter is just the thing a person needs in their life. We suggest serving this with some white cheddar mashed potatoes and a side of broccoli!
- 1/2 cup cannabis butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 sirloin steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan, melt pot butter and add in garlic powder and minced garlic. Set aside
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- place steaks in pan and pour in the garlic butter mixture.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until your desired temperature is reached.
- Serve with potatoes, veggies or your favorite side.