- ⅔ cups sugar
- 3 ¼ cups water
- ½ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed (about 5 lemons)
- 4-6 strawberries (tops cut off)
- 2 ½ tbsp fresh basil
- 4 tbsp cannabis tincture
- Juice the lemons and set the juice aside in a large pitcher.
- Combine sugar with one cup of water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir frequently to make sure the sugar dissolves.
- Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature and set in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Add the syrup mixture to the lemon juice, along with the cannabis tincture, remaining water, strawberries, and basil.
- Use an immersion blender for about twenty seconds to fully blend the ingredients. When the basil is finely chopped and the lemonade has turned pink, it’s ready to be enjoyed.
- Serve chilled or over ice.