- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons cannabis-infused butter, chilled
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, chilled
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecan pieces
- 1/3 cup miniature marshmallows
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Scrub sweet potatoes well and prick with a fork several times.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until a knife inserted into the potato goes in easily.
- While sweet potatoes are baking, prepare topping.
- In a medium bowl mix together the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt until well combined.
- Cut the chilled canna-butter and butter into small pieces and using a fork, mix with the sugar mixture until it the topping resembles coarse crumbs.
- Mix in the pecans and set aside.
- When potatoes are cooked, remove from oven and slice them down the center lengthwise.
- Push the ends towards the middle so the potato opens up.
- Stuff each potato generously with the topping and return to the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until sugar and butter are melted and bubbling.
- Remove from oven and top each potato with miniature marshmallows.
- Return to the oven just until marshmallows start to brown, about 6 minutes.
- If you leave them too long, the marshmallows will melt, which still tastes great but is not as pretty.
- For a prettier presentation, add marshmallows to the potatoes and instead of returning to oven, use your dab torch (or kitchen torch) to quickly brown the marshmallows.
Serve immediately and enjoy!