- 4 Haas avocados
- 1 sweet white onion
- 2 small heads of garlic
- 1 cup small cherry tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 1 ounce of basic marijuana olive oil
- 1 level teaspoon paprika
- 1 level teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Remove the skins and seeds from the avocados then mash the avocados in a medium-sized bowl.
- Dice the onion, cherry tomatoes and garlic then add to the bowl.
- Cut the lime in half then squeeze the juice of both halves onto this mixture.
- Add the basic olive oil, paprika, chili powder, cayenne pepper, cracked pepper and sea salt.
- Stir this mixture until fully combined and check to see if you need to season with a little more cracked pepper and sea salt.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving for a cool treat or even serve at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of: The Ganja Kitchen Revolution by Jessica Catalano