This is a simple, easy way to create a delicious mixer for your cocktails or just to have to cool down on those hot days! Let us know what sort of drinks you like to use this in and enjoy.
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- 1/2 cup water, distilled
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 Tbsp Cannabis Tincture
- 6 mint leaves
- Sieve or fine strainer
- Jug or pitcher
- Gut the watermelon to remove all the fruit. Cut watermelon in small cubes before adding to the blender.
- Add water, sugar and lemon juice to the blender. Blend for 30 seconds, or until everything is well blended.
- Filter the watermelon juice through the sieve and into your pitcher. Discard the pulp.
- Stir in the cannabis tincture and mint leaves.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving, or serve immediately over ice.