- 1/4 cup cannabutter
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 18 ounces of cream
- Pinch of salt
- 15 ounces of bananas
- 3 tablespoons of rum
- 5 tablespoons of honey
- Heat the cream in the saucepan until nearly boiling. Add the marijuana to the cream.
- Melt the butter with sugar and a pinch of salt in the second saucepan.
- Pour the cream into the butter mixture and whisk.
- Peel the bananas and mash them up in the large bowl. Add the cream/butter mixture, rum and honey.
- Beat the mixture well.
- Pour mixture into the plastic container, cover and freeze for 3 hours.
- Scoop mixture into a chilled bowl, whisk the mixture, cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
- Transfer to fridge for 30 minutes before serving.