Summer is just around the corner and let me tell you….. These popcicles are irresistible! Creamy, sweet, tart, colorful, and oh so yummily infused. We can’t make them as fast as they get eaten!
- 4 ounces cream cheese full fat or low fat
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt full fat or low fat
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 gram kief or hash decarboxylated, finely ground
- 3/4 cup raspberries fresh
- 3/4 cup blueberries fresh
How it’s done:
In a medium mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Lower mixer speed and mix in yogurt, agave syrup, and lemon or lime juice until well incorporated.
Turn off mixer and use a rubber spatula to fold the berries into the mixture. Divide mixture among ice pop molds (I used large ones to make 4 servings) and freeze.
When ready to eat, run hot water over the mold for about 10 seconds, the pop should easily pull right out the mold. Enjoy!