- 5 medium sized tomatoes – quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeño – split in half
- 1 small shallot – split in half
- 1/2 lime – juiced
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 Tbsp horseradish
- 1/2 tsp cracked pepper
- 2 Tbsp cannabis-infused vodka
- 4 ox vodka
- Salt to taste
- On a wire rack over a sheet pan, lay out your tomatoes, garlic, jalapeño, and shallot. Using your culinary blow torch, give the veggies a nice char. If you don’t have a blow torch, you can place the veggies in the oven and broil on high for a few minutes to get some color.
- Put all the charred veggies, cilantro, horseradish, lime juice, Tabasco, Worcestershire, cracked pepper, and cannabis-infused vodka in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Salt the Bloody Mary Jane mix to taste.
- Fill four highball glasses with ice. Add 1oz of vodka to each glass and fill the rest with the Bloody Mary Jane mix. Give it a little stir and garnish with your favorite munchies!
Recipe By: Monica Lo www.sousweed.com