There’s nothing quite like starting your day with a cup of coffee and a warm blueberry muffin. Take your morning muffin to the next level by adding a cannabis-infused streusel to the top. It’s sweet perfection with a crunch.
- ¼ cup of butter, softened
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 ⅓ cups of all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ cup of sugar
- ⅓ cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup of chilled cannabutter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Cream butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add vanilla and sugar, and mix well.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to the wet mixture, along with milk. Add blueberries and gently combine.
- To make the streusel topping, combine sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in butter, and mix with fingers until crumbly, and set aside.
- Grease a muffin tin or add liners to the cups. Spoon in muffin batter until the cups are ⅔ of the way full. Sprinkle streusel topping over the top of each muffin. Bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly browned, and allow to cool on a metal wire rack before serving.