If you like blueberry cobbler and cupcakes, this is the combination you have been waiting for! These sweet medicated treats are great for breakfast on the go or a scrumptious snack anytime! We like to make them in double batches!
- Vegetable shortening or butter for greasing the pan
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cannabis infused butter melted
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- about 2 teaspoons coarse natural sugar optional
- whipped cream, icing or ice cream for serving optional
How it’s done:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease 12 muffins tins with vegetable shortening or butter.
In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and nutmeg.
Whisk in milk, melted canna-butter, and vanilla and mix just until smooth and well combined.
Fill each muffin tin about 1/2 full.
Sprinkle blueberries onto the batter, but do not press them into the batter.
Sprinkle tops of cakes with coarse sugar, if using.
Bake until golden brown, about 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack.
Serve warm or cooled with whipped cream, frosting, or ice cream.