I know y’all have heard of eggs in a basket. Now let me introduce to you, a bowl of eggs! Let’s get cookin!
2 tbsp olive oil (use canna olive oil for extra potency)
4 slices bread of your choice
2 tbsp cannabutter
4 large eggs
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat four 1-cup ramekins with oil and place on a cookie sheet, you may also use a muffin tin.
- Butter the bread slices all over, then place each slice of bread inside a ramekin, pressing gently to tuck it inside the ramekin.
- Break an egg into the middle of each slice.
- Bake until the egg whites are fully cooked – approximately 20 minutes.
- Gently remove bread from ramekin. Add salt, pepper and paprika to taste.