These healthy (ish), easy to make, cauliflower fire bombs are always a huge hit at parties! Low carb, gluten free, paleo and vegan friendly! It’s one of those things everyone can enjoy! Feel free to pass the recipe along, you’re gonna get asked about it!
• 1 large head cauliflower
• ½ cup all-purpose flower
• ½ cup water
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon pepper
• ¼ cup melted butter
• 1/2 cup Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
How it’s done:
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, spray with cooking oil and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, water, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add the cauliflower florets and toss to coat all around.
3. Spread on the baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, combine hot sauce and butter to create the buffalo sauce.
4. After 20 minutes, take cauliflower out and coat well with the buffalo sauce. Replace in oven and broil for about 20 more minutes.
5. Enjoy with ranch dip, if desired.