Toners replenish and nourish freshly cleansed skin while removing the last remaining remnants of dirt and oil that your cleanser may have missed. Even when using the most gentle of cleanser, a toner is necessary to refresh some of the natural oils and nutrients washing can strip away. This CBD infused toner is the perfect complement to your custom CBD soap.
What You’ll Need:
- Approx. 1 Quart of Fresh Rose Petals
- The Peel of One Orange
- 2 tbsp Vodka
- 1 Aloe Vera Leaf
- 1 g Sunflower Lecithin
- 1/4 g CBD Oil
- 1 cup Distilled Water
- A Saucepan
- A Blender
- A Glass Bottle or Jar
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil.
- Add the orange peel and your fresh rose petals to the boiling water and allow to soak for 30 minutes.
- Strain this mixture and add the liquid to your blender.
- Scrape the gel from the inside of your aloe vera leaf into the blender and blend thoroughly until there are aloe vera chunks. Set this mixture aside.
- In your saucepan, melt the sunflower lecithin on low heat until liquified.
- Fold the CBD oil in with a spatula for even mixing.
- Now whisk your rose-orange-aloe vera mixture into the saucepan and remove from the heat.
- Add in the vodka and whisk briskly for 5 minutes to ensure everything emulsifies.
- Pour into a glass bottle or jar and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Once the mixture has cooled, give it one more good shake and store in the refrigerator.
You can use this toner just like any other. Simply pour a small amount onto a cotton ball and sweep over your face. The cool, refrigerated liquid will leave your face feeling soothed and refreshed.