Homemade dog toothpaste is easy to make. Most recipes only take a few minutes to prepare, can be stored in the fridge and have easy-to-find ingredients you probably already have on hand. This is quick and easy to whip up and the Cinnamon flavor is guaranteed to taste great while freshening breath!
- 3 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1/3 of salt
- 1 tablespoon of liquid broth
- 1 cup of unrefined, virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup hemp oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Mix baking soda and salt with the liquid broth.
- Add oils to the mixture.
- Add cinnamon to the mixture.
- Mix well and Create a paste.
- Store in an airtight container and use daily