Did you know that many mango varieties share a terpene with cannabis (the chemical element of the plant that gives it aroma and flavor)? No wonder the two are a natural flavor match. Some people say eating mangoes can increase the length and intensity of your high. This recipe creates a delightfully sweet and potent blend of fresh and tasty flavors. Let’s give it a try!
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon cannabis infused corn, vegetable or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons corn, vegetable or olive oil
- juice of 1 lime about 1 tablespoon
- teaspoons about 1 1/2salt
- 1 large ripe mango peeled, pitted, and finely diced
- 1 large ripe avocado peeled, pitted, and finely diced
- 1/2 large red onion peeled and finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cannabis infused corn vegetable or olive oil *
- 1 tablespoon corn vegetable or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
How it’s done:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stack the tortillas and cut into 6 wedges.
In a small bowl, toss tortilla wedges with canna oil and oil until evenly coated.
Spread in a single layer on a large baking sheet and bake until just beginning to brown, about 10 minutes.
Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh lime juice and salt. Set aside.
- Place all salsa ingredients in a medium bowl and stir gently to evenly mix all ingredients.
- Serve salsa with chips for dipping.*Store extra chips in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Store salsa, covered, in the refrigerator for up to one day.