- 6 pork chops (about 1 1/3 lbs)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- oil for frying
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp cooking wine or sherry
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 2 fresh garlic clove (chopped or mashed)
- 3 tbsp green onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp ginger root (chopped)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 tbsp Cannasugar
- 3/ tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- Tenderize the pork chops with a meat mallet.
- In a bowl, add the marinade with the pork chops and mix with the egg yolks. Add the cornstarch and mix again before covering and letting marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat the pan and add the oil. Deep-fry the pork chops for 4 minutes or until they are golden and thoroughly cooked. Remove and place on serving plate.
Mix ingredients for the sauce on medium low heat and simmer until desired thickness. Chopped hot red peppers may be added for a little kick.
Portion sauce on the pork chops and serve.