- 2 large potatoes, baked
- 2-3 tablespoons canna-butter
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 bunch scallion, cut in one-inch pieces
- ½ cup cheddar, shredded
- Sour cream
- Heat oven to 340
- Place the potatoes on your work surface and cut in half horizontally.
- Scoop out the filling, and mash with the canna-butter. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a skillet, cook the bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels and chop. Add the scallions to the same pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, until just tender.
- Top the potato halves with the bacon and scallion. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is melted. Serve with a dollop of sour cream. Yummy.
Recipe By: Laurie Wolf. Photo By: Bruce Wolf.