- 8 mini peppers, split and seeded
- 3-4 tablespoons cannaoil
- 1 chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
- 5 scallions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1½ cups fresh breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the seeded pepper halves on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Heat the canna-olive oil in pan. Sauté the sliced chorizo, let cool, then chop and set aside in a medium bowl. Remember to save the canna-cooking oil.
- Add scallions to the pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic, breadcrumbs and salt and pepper to taste. If the mixture seems dry, add a tablespoon or two of plain olive oil. Stir in the chopped chorizo, along with any leftover canna-oil, and mix to combine.
- Divide the mixture among the pepper halves, pressing the stuffing in so that it stays together.
- Top each pepper half with a piece of goat cheese. Place in the oven and bake until the goat cheese begins to turn golden brown and the peppers are tender, about 12-15 minutes. Enjoy!