Lunch doesn’t have to be boring! Green olives and fresh dill give this medicated egg salad a ton of flavor with a touch of elegance, turning an ordinary, old-fashioned recipe into something new and exceptionally outstanding in 2 simple steps!
- 3 hard boiled eggs (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 gram decarboxylated kief
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 small tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup fresh sprouts
- 4 crunchy rolls
How it’s done:
In a small bowl, combine eggs, olives, mayonnaise, kief, mustard, dill, cayenne (if using), salt and pepper.
Place tomato slices and sprouts in each roll, divide egg salad mixture between the rolls and serve.