- 2.5 lbs of chicken wings
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup (56 grams) cannabutter
- 1/4 c hot sauce (I like Franks Red Hot for these wings)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees F.
- In a small bowl mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, pepper and salt.
- Place chicken wings in a large glass dish or bowl and coat the wings with olive oil.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture on them being sure to coat all wings evenly.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil, then spray with non-stick cooking spray or line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the wings on an even layer on the cookie sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Combine the butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir together and heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended.
- Remove from heat and reserve for serving.
- Put a few wings into a bowl, then pour some of the buffalo sauce on them, mix them around in the bowl being sure to coat all of the wings.
- Repeat this process until all of the wings are done.
- It’s time to throw down!