Take wake and bake to another level with these power-packed muffins bursting with coconut, carrot, apple, raisins, hemp hearts and pumpkin seeds, all infused with the aromas of cinnamon, cannabis butter and vanilla.
Ingredients for Wake & Bake Power Muffins:
- 1 ¼ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Grated Carrot
- 1 Cup Grated Apple
- ½ Cup Raisins
- 1 Tbsp Hemp Hearts
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Seeds (Roasted)
- ¾ Cup Coconut Sugar (or Brown Sugar)
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Melted Cannabis Butter
- 5 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Vanilla
Directions for Wake & Bake Power Muffins:
- Pre-heat oven to 350˚F
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, oil and vanilla,
- In a medium bowl add all remaining ingredients and incorporate together,
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and incorporate slowly until mixed well. If mixture is a little dry, add some milk/water until proper consistency is reached.
- Grease, or muffin cup a 12 hole muffin tin,
- Scoop batter into cups about2/3 the way up the tin.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes,
- When finished remove from pan and allow to cool on wire rack.
- Serve, Eat Well, Be Happy